Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mission Completed: Street Styles @London

I'm the kind of person who is in love with being outdoors. As I have mentioned many times before street styles are always better and more sincere than catwalk styles!
So... I walked, I walked, and I walked. In fact it was to give my friends a tour in London. I took advantage of this opportunity and prepared a street look post.


A stylish guy who I ran into on my way from Leicester Square to Covent Garden! He was very kinf to let me take his photos. Thanks again! :)

Cardigan: Lyle & Scott
Shirt: Asos
Trainers: Marc Jacobs

If you liked the look, click HERE to shop it!
(I've found exactly the same outfit :))



@Portobello Market
Coat & Beany: Hugo Boss
Shoes: Louis Vuitton
Jean: Armani

If you liked the look, click HERE to shop it! 



Random photo shoots from Undergrounds

No comments:

Post a Comment